This has been a record-breaking season for theatre KAPOW. We have already performed 28 times last season, for more than 1,700 audience members. We are so proud to have more shows, more partnerships, and more opportunities to share the community created through theatre.
But we can do even more in the coming year:
- Building New Audiences: Before the calendar even turns, we’ll be sharing our incredibly successful recent production of Macbeth with audiences in the Monadnock region.
- Deepening Relationships: We’ll explore ways to deepen relationships with non-traditional theatre audiences in the way that we have done with our collaborations with the NH Philharmonic Orchestra, the Bedford Public Library, and the Currier Museum of Art.
- Putting Audiences in the Driver’s Seat: In early March, theatre KAPOW will produce a truly audience-driven evening of comedies by Chekhov and Molière. Russian Roulette/ Parisian Poker will be different every night.
- Reaching Beyond our Borders: Our cultural exchange initiative will continue with another visit from theatre artist Valentina Lattuada, Artistic Director of Integral Transpersonal Theatre from Barcelona.
- Remaining Committed to Quality: Training remains at the foundation of the work we create, and our monthly open training sessions will be supplemented by workshops with visiting artists.
Giving to theatre KAPOW protects a gathering place for ideas. You give us the means to stage provocative new works and reinvigorated classics. You make it possible for the community to engage in complex conversations. You create a space to debate the significant events in our world with your peers and, in doing so, challenge us to keep challenging you.
We're thrilled that so many people have wonderful things to say about theatre KAPOW. To continue bringing this quality of work and these opportunities to New Hampshire, we need your support. We truly cannot do all that we do without your generosity.
Consider investing in theatre KAPOW this year.
Share your love of theatre: every donor matters and every dollar makes a difference. Your gift of any amount is critical to ensuring that theatre KAPOW remains a strong source of artistic exploration, challenge, and inspiration for our community.
theatre KAPOW is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.